Mircromax Funbook is one of the latest tablet that has been unveiled by MicroMax. The Fun Book runs on Android ICS 4.0.3 being a cheap device this is the biggest advantage, under the hood the tablet comes with a 1.2Ghz processor that works like a charm. FunBook has 512MB of RAM and 4GB internal storage to keep your multimedia experience simple and smooth. Overall performance of the tablet is very good and if you’re under a strict budget then FunBook is a very good fit for you. The tablet costs around 6.4K that is very low when an Android ICS device is being provided by the company.
Today we’re going to cover the whole procedure to Root Micromax Funbook. Remember Rooting voids the warranty of the device, but the warranty can be retained either by Unrooting the device else by installing the Stock ROM.
Disclaimer (Android Quark)
The Update process listed here on Android Quark has been written by our writers and the procedure has been grabbed from development forums such as XDA, CM and others. We take no responsibility if your device gets bricked upon the installation of the ROM. Bricking of the device is a very unlike event if you will follow the mentioned steps carefully. Read all the pre-requisites and the procedure to flash the ROM.
Pre-Requisites before Rooting Micromax Funbook
- The Steps listed here are for the Micromax Funbook.
- Make a backup of your ROM with Nandroid Backup and Restore App.
- Backup all of your SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, APN Settings, and necessary applications (using Astro File Manger).
- Make sure that your device is fully charged.
- Uninstall Kies from your Computer and disable you antivirus because they can clutter in between the process of flashing.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device, To Enable Go To Settings >> Applications >> Development and check whether USB Debugging is checked or not.
- Device drivers should be installed on your computer.
How To Root MicroMax Funbook P300
- Download the Micromax FunBook P300 Rooting Package file from the download link.
- After the download is complete, connect your FunBook to your computer and then transfer the downloaded APK file to the tablet device.
- After the transfer process is complete, disconnect your device.
- Now, open the APK file and install it.
- Go to the home screen and open your menu. From there select the application that has been installed on your device. Tap on it to run the app.
- In the application window. Select “Exploit” which will root your FunBook tablet.
- Now, install Super user on your device.
You’ve successfully rooted Micromax Funbook P300 Android Tablet.